Friday Finds

Friday Finds

Welcome to my new weekly post – Friday Finds! Each Friday I’ll be writing a list post talking about some of the things I have been reading, watching, discovering, laughing about, crying over etc… over the past week. This will be a good way for me to keep track of the things that fly through my phone, face book page, Instagram feed and other places but hopefully also an interesting read for you. So, my Friday Finds for this week…

– I’ve just ordered this book – it’s supposed to be “the next” Gone Girl so very much looking forward to getting it into my hot little hands.

This is just pure gold for any Hermione Granger fans out there…

– Have just finished The Book of Strange New Things and Glitter and Glue – completely different books but loved them both (and will write more about them in my reading wrap up at the end of the month)

– I’ve just bought one of these on the advice of my best friend – does anyone else have one? Any great ideas for recipes?

– Am really tempted to buy tickets for this… Has anyone been to a Spiegelworld show?? Recommended?

– I have bought tickets for the All About Women Festival in March and am very much looking forward to it already…

This has amused me greatly (and yes, I did vote for Tay!)

How about you? What are your finds for the week?

14 Comments on Friday Finds

1. Karin @ Calm to Conniption
    January 17, 2015 at 2:01 pm (2 years ago)

The All About Women Festival looks fantastic! I wonder if it is coming to Brisbane too, must check that out.

Thanks for linking up in The Ultimate Rabbit Hole. See you next week. :)

January 26, 2015 at 12:14 pm (2 years ago)

I’m not sure if it is travelling to Brisbane or not Karin – would be great for you if it did!

2. Jacs
    January 17, 2015 at 8:31 pm (2 years ago)

Hey kb can’t see any of the links to things you are talking about…..thought I best let you know x love the idea if the weekly blog

January 26, 2015 at 12:14 pm (2 years ago)

Thanks Jacs! xx

3. Melanie Greenhalgh
    January 18, 2015 at 1:45 pm (2 years ago)

We had the opportunity to go to the Spiegeworld tent and unfortunately didn’t get to take up the opportunity. But our friends who took the ticket said it was mind blowing. It is intimate to say the least, pretty full on with the sexual comedy and involved bananas being spat into audience members mouths! I reckon go along and there’ll be a top blog post in it! Mel xx

January 26, 2015 at 12:15 pm (2 years ago)

Oooh – I’m so torn Mel – I’m not sure I like the idea of having bananas spit into my mouth…

4. Jenny Jones
    January 18, 2015 at 9:02 pm (2 years ago)

That book Girl on the train sounds like a good one-I loved Gone Girl.That all about women festival looks awesome:)

January 26, 2015 at 12:15 pm (2 years ago)

Thanks Jenny – I’m still waiting for my book to arrive… I hope it hurries up – I really want to read it!!!

5. Holly (2 Kids and Tired)
    January 21, 2015 at 9:46 am (2 years ago)

I had a week I was lucky to get through, I don’t even remember discovering anything new or noteworthy. Hopefully this week will be different!

January 26, 2015 at 12:16 pm (2 years ago)

Oh Holly – I know those weeks well – so sorry to hear you had one. Was this past week any better??

6. Chloe
    January 21, 2015 at 4:11 pm (2 years ago)

I’ve had Gone Girl on my reading list for so long now and I definitely need to read it – thanks for the reminder. I came across the Hermione Buzzfeed article this week as well and I really enjoyed reading it again – hilarious!

January 26, 2015 at 12:17 pm (2 years ago)

I would definitely recommend Gone Girl Chloe – it has some flaws but in my mind it’s definitely worth the hype.

7. Lisa
    January 21, 2015 at 7:01 pm (2 years ago)

Love your new linky and those links are pure gold, especially Taylor’s. I have read Gone Girl, will have to see if this one is worth the hype too.

January 26, 2015 at 12:17 pm (2 years ago)

I’m hoping so Lisa! So few books are worth the hype when you finally get to them aren’t they?? That’s why I stayed away from Gone Girl for so long…