I have seen the “Leibster Award” travelling around some of the blogs I read but I must admit I hadn’t taken a whole lot of notice about what it was about. That was until the lovely Danielle from Several Kinds of Crazy (Love your blog name by the way Danielle!) passed a Leibster Award on to me and my little blog. It seems like a really nice way to get to know some new bloggers and see the work they are doing. Thanks for the love Danielle!
The Rules surrounding the Liebster Award are;
1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you & include a link back to their website/blog etc.
2. Answer the 11 questions they give to you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 500 followers.
4. Ask those 11 bloggers, 11 questions.
5. Let those 11 bloggers know they have been nominated so they can continue the chain.
Here are Danielle’s 11 questions and my responses:
What are you looking forward to the most this Christmas? Having time off work and spending it with my darling partner and our Sweet Pea – we badly need a break together!!
What was the last book you read? I always have a few books on the go but I am just about to finish “The Poisonwood Bible” – it is one of my favourite novels ever so this is a re-read – loving it just as much, if not more, the second time around
Are you an indoors or an outdoors person? Definitely indoors! I like to be able to see the outdoors but I don’t like touching it! I think it’s to do with my extensive allergy collection – nearly everything in nature makes me itch or sneeze!
If you could travel anywhere today, where would you go? Hawaii. My dream location is actually Italy but right now all I want is a nice resort, with a beach close by to play and relax in.
Favourite Dessert? Sticky date pudding is always a winner but I also can’t go past a good chocolate mousse.
Do you have a phobia or what are you afraid of? Snakes. Just seeing a picture of one in a book makes me feel sick.
What is it you want for Christmas? Peace and quiet and a great book.
Have you ever been fishing and if so, what was the last fish you caught? Mmm, the last time I went fishing I was about 8 years old and I distinctly remember my grandfather saying I was not allowed to come fishing anymore because I made too much noise and scared away the fish!
Favourite Flower? Gerbera – but I’m also quite partial to peonies and ranunculus
What is your most favourite household task? That’s a tough one! Maybe putting freshly washed clothes on the line?? But by god I hate bringing them in and folding them all up!
What is your least favourite household task? See above. And ironing. And cleaning out the fridge.
I would like to pass the Leibster Award onto the following bloggers:
Tamara at Thyme for Tea
Lilybett at Lilybett and Boy
Ellie at An Emergent Life
Lucy at Stonefruit Season
My 11 questions for you all are:
1. What is your proudest moment?
2. If you had to change your name what would you change it to?
3. What is your favourite book?
4. If you had to be covered in spiders or swim in a pool of snakes which would you choose?
5. Is tinsel an awesome christmas decoration or the work of the devil?
6. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
7. Austen or Dickens?
8. Your favourite part of christmas?
9. Your happiest memory?
10. Beach or pool?
11. If you had to live in another country which would you choose?
How about you? Post your answers to the questions in the comments so I can get to know you better.