It’s Almost Paris Time!

Paris In July 003

I can’t believe I am writing this but the 1st July, and therefore “Paris in July” is almost here! Tamara, myself and the rest of the Paris team are so excited for you to join us in our month long blogging event celebrating our love of all things Parisian.

Please check out this post here if you are wondering what this whole Paris in July thing is all about…

Please add your name to the Mr Linky thingy below this post if you are wanting to fly away with us – we are so looking forward to having you join us! We will all be adding more information to our blogs as July creeps up on us so keep an eye out…

28 Comments on It’s Almost Paris Time!

1. Deb Baker
    June 11, 2014 at 12:24 pm (3 years ago)

Haven’t got a post ready to link in yet Karen but am very keen to join in. What a wonderful idea! I love Paris and all things French.

June 11, 2014 at 12:28 pm (3 years ago)

Hi Deb – so excited to hear that you will be joining in. You don’t need to have a post ready to link in – you can just add a link to your blog title page if you are interested in joining us in July. Totally up to you though!

3. Romana Toson
    June 11, 2014 at 1:30 pm (3 years ago)

Travel vicariously? Yup, I’ll take anything for some Paris action, sound like fun.

June 13, 2014 at 10:23 am (3 years ago)

Hi Romana – I think there are going to be quite a few of us travelling vicariously this July!

4. Kirsty
    June 11, 2014 at 2:34 pm (3 years ago)

This sounds wonderful! I’m hoping someone will post on Paris with kids as I’ve got a few days with my little ones (and other extended family) in January. Hopefully I’ll get around to a Paris themed blog… Great idea!

June 13, 2014 at 10:24 am (3 years ago)

Hi Kirsty – we are hoping to take our little one to Paris in the next couple of years (she will be 3 or 4) so looking forward to hearing about your trip when it happens and hopefully getting some ideas from others too!

June 12, 2014 at 1:53 pm (3 years ago)

So excited to have you joining us in Paris this year Nichole!

June 12, 2014 at 7:21 pm (3 years ago)

Yeh!!! This is the start on an exciting trip. Kirsty- I’m currently encouraging a couple of kids I know will be in France in July to post something about their holiday – lets hope they want to play. If previous years are anything to go by, there’ll be many interesting posts about travel I’m sure.

June 13, 2014 at 10:22 am (3 years ago)

Hi T – I’m especially looking forward to all of the travel posts. Wish I could fly to Paris myself…

6. Mardi (eat. live. travel. write.)
    June 12, 2014 at 8:21 pm (3 years ago)

Done! I am heading to Paris in a couple of weeks and will be there most of July so I will definitely have posts to write! Excited to read everyone else’s!

June 13, 2014 at 10:21 am (3 years ago)

Hi Mardi – yet another lucky person who is actually going to Paris soon – I’m sooooo jealous!!

June 13, 2014 at 10:21 am (3 years ago)

So glad you are coming along again Vicki!

7. jeanie
    June 12, 2014 at 11:04 pm (3 years ago)

Karen, I signed in with my general blog address since I don’t have posts ready yet. Do you want me to log in with each new post and the specific link in July? So happy to be participating!

June 13, 2014 at 10:21 am (3 years ago)

Hi Jeanie – so great to have you travelling with us again! Signing in to Mr Linky with your general blog address is perfectly fine. Tamara and I will add separate Mr Linky’s or linking posts at the end of each week during July so you can pop in and add your specific post links to those when they are ready.

8. Louise
    June 14, 2014 at 10:20 pm (3 years ago)

I can’t believe it’s nearly time for Paris in July again already. Sadly this year I won’t be in Paris in July, but I have so much still that I could blog from last years trip. Plus I can’t wait to see what everyone else shares.

9. Adria J. Cimino
    June 17, 2014 at 5:21 pm (3 years ago)

I can’t wait to take part in this year’s event! Thanks for having me… A bientot! :)

10. Vicki Lesage
    June 18, 2014 at 4:08 am (3 years ago)

I’m looking forward to participating and reading everyone else’s posts. Yay, it’s almost here!

11. The Content Reader
    June 25, 2014 at 8:03 pm (3 years ago)

Looking forward to participating. Although living just one hour 15 min from Paris with the fast train from Brussels, I am not sure I can make it there. I want to read some books which takes place in Paris and/or about people who lived there. Looking forward to the other subjects as well. Perfume is always nice, French fashion famous and I just love French history!
    Lisbeth

12. Annette
    June 28, 2014 at 11:05 pm (3 years ago)

I’m in, I have read some great tales about Paris and French life – always keen for more!

13. raidergirl3
    June 30, 2014 at 1:47 am (3 years ago)

awesome! I signed up for my 5th year in a row.

3Pingbacks & Trackbacks on It’s Almost Paris Time!

1. […] you haven’t yet done so please pop over to this post and add your blog to our list of participants. We will be adding new Mr Linkys at the end of each […]

2. […] to the list for our Paris in July event – you don’t need to have posted anything yet, just go here and add your general blog name to Mr LInky. Remember, there are really no rules or expectations for […]

3. […] planning to join in Paris in July in the month to come. I’m not sure exactly what I’ll be reading, but this event is […]